Saturday 15 February 2020

CONSTRUCTION : DEVELOPING THE FILM WEBSITE

Before 

After

My Film Website URL:
https://georgieclements.wixsite.com/silentvoices

I will be comparing my Film Website research to the actual final website. Within my Film Website I involved many codes and convention of a website such as social media, web banner and interactive elements ect. As well as composing research through Scoop.it of short film. Scoop.it that I used which is a useful source to further extent my knowledge about Short Film. I also analysed three Short Film Websites and I used all these research to make my final Film Website.

The outcome of my Film Website has many beneficial and effective features e.g using the house theme colour following on form my postcard. I also involved multimedia elements, behind the scenes images and Character development of our main protagonists. However there are negative aspects as well such as not including Navigational Features and Flash Elements; these would make the website more interactive and engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment