Sunday 20 October 2019

RESEARCH / PLANNING : AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

I designed and distributed an individual audience questionnaire to investigate my target audience's preferences about short films it tailored to our own up coming short film production. Questions that were asked, For example 'What do you think makes an effective short film?' We will collate the answers and use this for our planning when thinking about our context of the short film, to create the most effective film.



I made this through Google forms, I chose this platform as it presents the data both in various formats displaying both qualitative and quantitative data. The use of qualitative data is hugely beneficial as it provides in depth answers rather than a Yes or No answer. Google Forms also is very useful as it is accessible to gather and collate the data that I can use for analysis. My aim when publishing this questionnaire was for further research, this will enhance my planning for my upcoming short film and allow me extend my planning for the type of Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment