Wednesday 9 October 2019

RESEARCH: SCOOP.IT - SHORT FILM

Scoop.It - Short Film

This Scoop.It shows how popular short films are right now. How easy they are to get out and into the public eye. This is done though YouTube, as it is free and it is very popular on their. There has also been massively popular short films that have been oscar nominated

On my scoop.it account, I have linked many posts within my Short Film topic, I have also written detailed analysis on each posts. This hugely helps my research when looking into different examples and evaluating how Short films are presented and what makes a short films engaging

This is a link to my Scoop.it account: https://www.scoop.it/topic/short-films-by-georgie-clements-7







1 comment:

  1. Excellent work researching the short film genre, presented in an appropriate platform. Your careful investigations are evidenced in the many 'insights' that you have written. Well done.

    ReplyDelete